Art, Photography, Sketches, Watercolor

Art, Photography, Sketches, Watercolor

Monday, June 2, 2014

The index-card-a-day {ICAD} challenge June 1 Prism

The index-card-a-day {ICAD} challenge 


June 1, 2014

Prism
The Prompt for June 1 was Prism. So this is what I came up with. Kind of like "Tim Burton´s" Birthday Present. I had Gift Wrap I saved from a gift... I thought it was cool. Maybe I could use it for a project. Here it is. 

The Prism would not glue... so I had to change my original idea for using it. So I taped it on the back of one index card and painted another index card Black and glued them together. Painted the Cording (which is paper covered Wire) I painted Black with dark watercolor.

I enjoyed making this... it was fun and a great challenge. The cards are cheap. So as it´s called "fear of the blank page" or ruining expensive paper or something; doesn´t inhibit the creativity or trying new ideas.





Front of index card covered with Prism wrapping paper
I saved because I thought it was kind of cool.



Back is another index card painted black with watercolor black. 




No comments:

Post a Comment